Friday, August 2, 2013

On the way...

There is point I opened my diet. Before university my diet was very restrictive. No vegetables, no fish, no tomato, almost no fruits (only apple and pears), no, no, no. It was based on a lot of pasta. Pasta for lunch, for dinner, all the time. Lots of fried food, french fries, fried chicken, all of the nasty snacks that we all love.

Then university time came and I move away from hometown and started to live with other students. And I didn't want to impose my eating style on my friends, because we tried to eat all together and have this healthy ritual.
I started to to try things I never ate before, like tomatoes, like pesto, like oranges and mandarins, I even tried some fish, like cothfish... and if you can believe I started eating onion and basilic. Mostly because I wonted to respect the group. One day I cook, another day my friend cooks, and so on.
My diet is expanding and I hope I can make it even more healthy and eat more green vegetables and more fruits.

The main difference I see is not in my body, because I'm still young, but in my mind, because now I am more open to change and to face my bad habits.

Thomas D'Amico

No comments:

Post a Comment